Bringing Ayurveda and Yoga to Life
June 2 - 9, 2013 Kauai, HI USA
Do you struggle with cravings? Have trouble attaining and maintaining your ideal weight?
Cravings and weight fluctuations are a result of fad diets and shallow approaches that don't bring lasting change.
Do you have persistent symptoms?
Many people are surprised to know that burping and gassiness, diarrhea, constipation, acne, excess weight, dry skin, coating on the tongue, cracking joints, and bad breath are signs that the disease process has begun. Cravings and weight fluctuations are aggravated by constrictive fad diets that don't bring lasting change. Education along with guidance and support will help you move deeper and take steps to get the results you want!
Did you ever think about the difference between hunger and appetite?
Is it physical or emotional hunger driving you to eat?
Do you want to live your life with freedom and perfect health?
Life does not have to get more uncomfortable as we age! We can live a healthy, vibrant, disease-free life that continues to get better as time passes.
This new Evolve Naturally retreat will address all of the above, and more! We will focus on Ayurvedic cooking, eating, and lifestyle for weight management, illness recovery, and disease prevention. We will assist you in establishing Yoga and Ayurveda practices appropriate for your level. These practices will include breathing exercises, meditation techniques, postures, mantra, tuning into natural rhythms and self-care.
- dosha imbalance and their role in the early detection of disease
- signs of good health and how to cultivate it
- eating for nourishment and finding your desired weight
- simple cooking with spices and ideal foods for balance through demonstration, hands on experience, and discussion
- why your digestion is so important for your health
- eliminating chronic symptoms that shut off access to your well being
- breaking free from cravings and compulsivity to have freedom in your relationship with food
- hands-on experience working with Myra's books, Freedom in Your Relationship With Food and Simple Ayurvedic Recipes
- understanding the disease process (6 stages of disease) and how you can take charge of your health
- healing practices to rejuvenate and maintain physical and mental vibrancy, including self-care
- practical spiritual approaches to triumph over old attitudes around food and eating
- specific steps to transition from the old ways to new ways of living
- planning balanced eating for home, travel, busy lives, and families
This retreat is structured to provide direct experience for living in a holistic way. Learning through practical experience in this retreat will support you in applying Ayurveda and Yoga to your daily life.
In this retreat, you will enjoy the following:
- a beautiful home environment with daily healing fire ceremonies
- relaxation in the company of others seeking a balanced way of living
- Yoga practices to support harmonious living - working with the breath, the mind, and the body through pranayama (breathing practices), meditation, and asana (Yoga postures)
- subtle energy meditations for healing and transformation of attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors
- freshly cooked, organic Ayurvedic meals with ingredients from Myra's own Durga Farm and other neighboring farms
Drawing on more than three decades of experience, Myra Lewin distills the healing knowledge of Ayurveda and Yoga into practical guidance for your everyday living. Let the ancient magic of these practices bring joy and vitality back into your life.
This retreat is a small group allowing for personal attention. The location is a gorgeous home (www.anaholahome.com) – steps away from a secluded beach on Kauai, HI, USA.
Myra and the Evolve Naturally staff will support you in achieving the results you want! Join us in June on the road to vital living!
June 2 - 9, 2013
Hold your space with a non-refundable deposit of $500 USD. Full balance is due at least 14 days prior to the start date.
Attend the Ayurveda and Yoga retreat as well from June 9 – 15, for a discounted total of $3200.00 for both!
For details on the silent retreat June 9 - 15, see below.
Silent Meditation Retreat
June 9 - 15, 2013 Kauai, HI USA
Experience health and wellbeing at a whole new level! Foster a greater sense of connection to your Self and those around you. Experience the practice of silence along with other traditions from Ayurveda and Yoga.
These retreats are structured to create profound personal growth. In the retreat, you will embrace Ayurveda and Yoga as a way of life while journeying inward to your deepest Self. You will learn tools to beautify your daily life. This setting provides an opportunity to learn more about who you are and where you are going.
Limited in number of participants, the retreat takes place in a shared accommodation home setting (men and women in separate areas).
Days will be occupied in sessions of:
- Yoga practices (meditation, pranayama, asana, mudra, mantra) to cultivate Sattva, which means 'balance and harmony'.
- Integrative breath work to clear deep rooted patterns and blockages.
- Vedic fire ceremonies to connect to the cosmos and to align with the rhythms of Nature.
- Optional Ayurvedic treatment and Energetic Bodywork to assist you in the process of letting go.
- Time for journalling, relaxation, and contemplation in nature.
Fresh, organic, vegetarian Ayurvedic meals will be provided, including a gentle kitchadi cleanse. These meals will assist in calming your body, mind, and Spirit. The time is structured to provide you with tools that can be utilized in your everyday life.
You will be encouraged to develop new ways of relating to yourself, others, the earth, food, and eating. By doing so, you will experience how fulfilling life can really be. You will also have an opportunity to work closely with Myra to enhance and deepen your practices.
While some basic asana experience is helpful, all levels are welcome. From beginner to advanced, Myra will work with students at their starting point, and students will do practices appropriate for themselves.
June 9 - 15, 2013
Fee: $1488 USD if paid in full by March 17, 2013.
Hold your space with a non-refundable deposit of $500 USD. If paid after March 17th, balance due is $1688 USD. Full balance is due at least 14 days prior to the start date.
Attend the Bringing Ayurveda and Yoga to Life retreat as well from June 2 – 9, for a discounted total of $3200.00 for both!
For details on the silent retreat June 2 - 9, see above.
Send payments by check (in US dollars) to Hale Pule LLC, P.O. Box 392, Anahola, HI 96703. If in US, make check payable to: Hale Pule LLC. If in Canada or international, US checks CANNOT be accepted. Please request a PayPal invoice for payment by PayPal.
For cancellations received at least 14 days before the event, half of the deposit will be charged as a processing fee, and half will be credited to any other event within two years. No credit or refund is available without proper notice or for early departure.
For more information, e-mail info@HalePule.com.
When a true change takes place within us, it is subtle and magnificent. We begin to understand the responsibility, power, and freedom we have. Then it becomes easier to take care of ourselves on all levels. Our relationships will improve; we find contentment in a life of sharing, respect, and freedom. Having the courage to be direct, gentle, and honest honors the temple of our soul. This retreat will take you on an inward journey of gentle change and transformation. - Myra Lewin